What is covered in On-Purpose Peace?
On-Purpose Peace is a companion guide through The On-Purpose Person. Therefore, “what is covered” is every step the man takes in The On-Purpose Person plus a few extras.
On-Purpose Peace offers:
- 42 Sessions for the 19 chapters in The On-Purpose Person. A “Session” has a scripture reference, chapter commentary, questions, and instructions.
- Want Lists, Tournaments, the Ideal On-Purpose Day
- A black & white version of The On-Purpose Poster
- Instructional Notes plus The On-Purpose Prayer are sprinkled throughout
These contents can be covered at whatever pace you or a group decides. A Facilitator’s Guide is available that lays out a 7-Gathering (small group meeting) agenda with outside preparation and about 45-minutes of discussion time within the Gathering. This, of course, is just a suggested format.
Are quantity discounts available?
The On-Purpose Person (paperback) and On-Purpose Peace are sold separately.
Quantity discounts are not available for On-Purpose Peace.
Quantity discounts for The On-Purpose Person start at just six of any item. Discounts apply only on a per item basis. This means that if you bought 3 of The On-Purpose Person books and 3 of the On-Purpose Peace guidebooks, you would NOT receive a discount. If you buy 6 of The On-Purpose Person book, then, for example, you would get a discount. Quantity discounts are calculated in your shopping cart automatically.
Congratulations on completing On-Purpose Peace. Now you’re asking, “What’s next?” You have several options.
- Gathering: In the Appendix of The On-Purpose Person is a weekly Gathering Agenda. Use this to continue meeting with some or all of your small group members for as long as you determine. This maintenance model for being On-Purpose provides on-going fellowship and accountability for commitments made during On-Purpose Peace.
- Form and Facilitate A Small Group: Having completed the program, you’re apt and able to facilitate a small group of your own. There’s plenty of support and additional resources on this site and beyond. See: Facilitating A Group
- Attend The On-Purpose Leader Experience: Periodically, these live, online, interactive programs are offered. Kevin W. McCarthy leads members through the On-Purpose® process with a different emphasis. Typically, these are done for those in the workplace so the Christian emphasis is downplayed out of respect for the broader audience’s point of view. At the website, you can watch a free preview of Webcast 1 of 6. Unique to this program is 6-weeks of personal coaching throughout via a private online group at The On-Purpose Planet.
- Certification as an On-Purpose Peacemaker: This commercial certification allows Christian Coaches to use On-Purpose Peace one-on-one for a fee coaching with clients. This Certification is in development and is not currently available. If you have an interest in Certification, please email On-Purpose Partners.